- Carbon steel: 1800
- Manganese steel: 400
- Stainless steel: 200
Chrome special iron alloy: 400
- Defense industry
- Railway industry
- Paper and pulp industry
- Public works machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- Siderurgy, furnaces, rings and cylinders
- Mining, cement, crushing
- Civil Works
- Alloy Steel: Railroad, tractor, truck, Recycling, Naval, public works machinery, electric power ...
- Manganese Steel: Hammers, elbows, shields, liners.
- Stainless Steel: Refined, rotors, food industry and general machinery.
- Heat resisting Steel: Sintering screens, roller furnace motor. Steel parts for furnaces. Petrochemical industry...
- White alloy iron: Liners, blow bars, impact plates. Public work industry.
- 4 induction furnaces 2 Tn liquid casting weight each one
MOULDING FLASKS/FLASKLESS/PITS/PLATES (MM)
- Shell molding process: 840x640mm manual machine and automatic machine. 1000x1000 manual machine.
- Chemical molding process: 1.000x1.000 and BOX moulding up to 3.000x3.000
- Own: 1 gas furnace with computer controlled temperature adjustments and registration up to 1300ºC. Capacity of 6 Tn. 1 electric furnace with computer controlled temperature adjustments and registration up to 1300ºC. Capacity of 6 Tn.
- Subcontracted: Model making, heat treatments, deburring, mechanical testing, X-rays, ultrasound.
- VT: 1x level 2 qualified according to ISO9712
- MT: 1x level 2 qualified according to ISO9712
- PT: 1x level 2 qualified according to ISO9712
- UT: 2x level 2 qualified according to ISO9712
- 1x Radioactive installations supervisor. Control of chemical composition in the pieces.
- Dimensional report Faro Arm Quantium E
- From 10 to 1500 kgs.
- Most competitive weight range from: 50 kg - 200 kg
- Chemical flasklees
- ISO 9001
- TÜV Rheinland
- From 1 until 5000
- Most competitive series from 50 up to 1000 u/month