FUNDIGEX aim to be the organisation which coordinate the majority of the Spanish companies in the Foundry Sector, both foundries as supplier companies. We work to strengthen the leadership of our member companies, contributing to their success throughout the world.
- The promotion of the member companies in the international markets and to propel its exports.
- High-light the image of Spanish Castings, Foundry Machinery and related products and services internationally.
- The stimulation of the cooperation between the member companies.
- The assisting associated companies to achieve a higher grade of competitiveness.
- To offer high quality services to the associated companies.
- Defend the general interests of all its associates.
- International Trade activities
- Market surveillance and competitive intelligence
- Promotion of cooperation
- Quotations and management of business opportunities
- Customised services
- Marketing and communication activities and campaigns
- Management and channelling of Funds, Grants and Subsidies
FUNDIGEX is managed by and important decisions are taken through the following governing bodies:
- General Assembly of Associates: The General Assembly is formed by all the associated companies. It celebrates at least one meeting per year, according to what is stated in the Statute
- Executive Board: The Executive Board checks the day to day function of the association and the accounts. It is also in charge of transferring all important matters and proposals to the General Assembly.
The President and the Vice President are in charge of representing the Association in all public acts where the presence of FUNDIGEX is required.
Current President: Mr. Borja Lambea from the company REINOSA FORGINGS & CASTINGS, S.L..
Fundigex pertenece a la Federación Grupo AGEX, compuesta por Agragex, Fundigex, Siderex y Mafex. El Director General del Grupo AGEX, cuyo cargo en este momento ostenta el Sr. Jaime Hernani, toma parte de los Comité Ejecutivos de Fundigex.
Current Members of the Executive Board: