- Spheroidal graphite iron
Pearlitic spheroidal graphite iron: 2100
Ferritic spheroidal graphite iron: 6000
Special spheroidal graphite iron: 30
Austempered graphite iron (ADI): 1000
- Automotive industry: 1.2%
- Heavy vehicle: 22%
- Lifts, forklifts, cranes, handling equipment: 5%
- Wind power: 22%
- Electric power: 1%
- Railway industry: 20%
- Machine tools: 2%
- Agricultural machinery: 12%
- Valves, pumps, turbines and compressors: 8%
- Spider planetaries, pad-holders, housings, covers, hubs, railway plates, wheels, and so on.
- 2 induction furnaces (6 t)
MOULDING FLASKS/FLASKLESS/PITS/PLATES (MM)
- 1 automatic moulding line (800 x 600 x 250/250)
- 1 hand moulding line (1400 x 1400 and 1200 x 1200)
- Own: Chemical and mechanical analyses, dimensional testings, ultrasonic testings, Magnetic particles, melting simulation.
- Subcontracted: Fettling, heat treatment, painting, galvanizing, machining, tooling construction, x-rays, etc.
- Chemical and mechanical analyses, dimensional testings, ultrasónic testings, Magnetic particles, melting simulation.
- From 1 to 600 kgs.
- Most competitive weight range from 10 kg up to 100 kg
- Sand (hand moulding)
- Sand machine (horizontal)
- Det Norske Veritas
- Deutsche Bahn
- Directive 97/23
- ISO 9001
- Lloyd's Register
- From 20 until 15000
- Most competitive series from 20 up to 5000 u/month