ZINC AND ALLOYS
- Zamak: 150
- Defense industry: 6%
- Electricity: 15%
- Home appliances: 17%
- Illumination and lightning: 5%
- Medical industry: 10%
- Valves, pumps, turbines and compressors: 35%
- Others: 10%
- We create made-to-measure and specialized zinc alloy die cast parts. Our experience, knowledge and capabilities allow us to handle the design and execution of any cast product, no matter how small or complex, by means of an efficient, flexible and competitive casting process which enables us to offer solutions with high dimensional and structural demands.
- Die cast electronic components, components for lighting systems, lifestyle elements, etc. Regardless of the application of the part, at Microcast we work to make it top quality, resistant, appropriate for its use and totally in accordance with the measurements demanded by the clients. In short, we ensure that it offers a high added value to all those companies who trust in our product.
- 7 hot chamber machines for ZAMAK, ranging from 7,5 to 125 Tns:
- 2 CC 7,5 Tns URPE
- 2 CC 2,5 Tns URPE
- 2 CC 80 Tns URPE
- 1 CC 125 Tns URPE
- 8 hot chamber of high speed multislide for ZAMAK:
- 5 Pneumatic CC
- 3 Hybrid CC
MOULDING FLASKS/FLASKLESS/PITS/PLATES (MM):
- Lathe M/C
- Milling M/C
- Grinding M/C
- CNC machining center
- CNC EDM M/C
- CNC wire cut M/C
- Laser welding M/C
- Own: milling machine, mould design, die cutting.
- Subcontracted: Complete management of the outsourcing of surface: chrome, zinc, paint and all kind of finish. Tapping and machining.
- Hourly controls focusing on both the critical dimensions and the surface appearance of all the pieces. All workers carry out constant visual checks during the manufacturing process and a final check control.
- Use of measuring tools: precision machines, roughness tester, gaudes, micrometers, dimensional gauges, PNP of threads, etc.
- From 0.00005 to 1 kgs.
- Most competitive weight range from 0.0001 kg up to 0.2 kg
- High pressure diecasting
- ISO 9001
- From 1 until 1000000
- Most competitive series from 50,000 up to 1,000,000